We have 266 divisions* for you and your children to participate in. Each division will have medals for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place.
Six (6) Grand Champions
- Youth Blackbelt forms
- Youth Blackbelt weapons
- Adult Blackbelt forms
- Century Adult Blackbelt weapons
- Men’s Blackbelt point sparring
- Women's Blackbelt point sparring
Cash, and great prizes for each champion.
2019 TOURNAMENT RULES
Rules have been designed around the safety of competitors and efficiency for all involved.
- Traditional and open weapon competitors will perform and be scored separately.
- Competitors in traditional weapons are not permitted to release the weapon or perform any gymnastic tricking.
- All weapons, weight or size are permitted, only unsafe weapons will be disqualified from the competition. The competitor will have 2 minutes to find a safe replacement. Any modified weapon must be used in open divisions only and be present for inspection. Any weapon found structurally deficient will not be allowed.
- Any black belt competitor who drops their weapon will bow out respectfully and receive a no score. Underbelts may ask for a restart with a point deduction.
- If a weapon breaks and the competitor continues with the form without pause scoring should be given to reflect. If they stop then it is a DQ.
- Traditional and open style forms will be separate divisions. No acrobatics or gymnastics are allowed in traditional forms divisions.
- Competitors are required to wear head, foot, hand and mouth protection. Males must have groin protection. Mouthpieces are required regardless of face shields.
- Light contact to the headgear is acceptable in all rank and age divisions. Face shields are part of headgear.
- Competitors can receive two warnings per fight for any reason, upon third incident the fighter will be disqualified.
- Contact to illegal targets will result in a warning. Those areas include face (non-accidental), groin, spine, and neck.
- Underbelt: 6 years and under 3pt. / 7 years and up 5pt. All techniques are one point.
- Black Belt: matches are five points. All techniques are one point.
- Students from the same school will be separated in the first round if possible.
- Once a bracket begins it is closed, no late entries.
- Head referee will have authority to make decisions on a case by case basis.
- No sweeps or takedowns allowed.
- Wood boards are to be supplied by the breaker / competitor.
- Judging will be on the difficulty of break and amount of material. Due to having only one breaking event we will be considering this an open breaking event.
- You must break all of your set up to be scored. Failed breaking station will result in a zero score for that station.
- Underbelts are allowed 3 stations.
- Underbelts will have 2 minutes set up. Be prepared ahead of time! Going over this time may result in a points deduction.
- Black belts will be allowed 5 stations
- Black belts will have 3 minutes set up. Be prepared ahead of time! Going over this time will result in a points deduction.
- All competitors will have 2 attempts on each break. Anything after the first attempt will have a slight The second attempt must be with the same technique. The holder may be replaced or backed up with a second holder.
- All competitors will have all materials, holders, stands, and spacers ready when called. We encourage all competitors to help one another in the spirit of Martial Arts and good friendly competition.
- Coaching is allowed in sparring divisions.
- Coaches must have a pass and be in designated areas.
- One coach per fighter. Anyone not able to act professionally will be asked to leave the ring.
- Team demos can be no longer than five minutes.
- Small Team – 6 members or less. Large Team 7-20 members.
- Team Demos may include music, weapon, open hand, traditional, dance, gymnastics, breaking and self-defense. This division is scored on martial arts entertainment.
- All competitors will be scored at conclusion of division
- All scoring will be done on the supplied flip cards.
Print the TTMAC Tournament Rules
Two Ways to Register
Register early to get the best pricing. The Pre-Registration deadline is March 8th, 2019.